Born about 1832 in Cardigan.
Married Jane Evans (1842-1911) about 1862 at Cardigan.
At the 1881 census of New Brunswick, the family was living in Douglas Parish with five children. Sometime between 1881 and 1890 they moved upriver to Millville.
Charles died 28 May 1890 at Millville, aged 58. He and his wife are buried in Millville Cemetery.
- William Sansom (1864-1936) Cardigan
Married Amelia A. Young (1866-?) on 21 June 1893 at Maple Ridge
- Nellie Ernestine Sansom (1894-1988) Maple Ridge
- Henry Clarence Sansom (1895-?)
- Phoebe Jean Sansom (1897-c1940)
- Marie E. Sansom (1898-?) Millville
- Ethel Sansom (1901-?) Millville
- Annie M. Sansom (1903-1905) Millville
- Rachel S. Sansom (1867-1951) Cardigan
Married Thomas E. Golding (1866-1932)
- Ruby Elizabeth Golding (1896-?) Southampton
- Mary Louise Golding (1900-?) Millville
- Griffith Sansom (c1870-c1879) Cardigan
- Jane Sansom (c1871-?) Cardigan
- James Sansom (1873-1945) Cardigan
Married Celia Annabelle Billings (1879-1966) on 06 Aug 1930 at Brighton
- Charles Sansom (1871-1930) Cardigan
Married Harriet Amelia A. Billings (1880-1935) on 02 Jul 1903 at Millville
- Donald F. Sansom (1903-1973) Millville
- Annie Maud Sansom (1905-1993) Millville
- Iva Sansom (1910-?) Millville
- Charles A. Sansom (1913-1991) Millville
- Inez Pauline Sansom (1918-2004) Millville
- Mary Jane Sansom (1879-?) Cardigan